The CPC conducts research for external clients, such as:
- Investigative powers of Municipal audit offices in the context of municipal healthcare procurement (client: Four biggest Dutch municipalities).
- Tender Law and Construction Contract Law aspects of the lifting accident in Alphen aan den Rijn (client: Dutch Safety Board).
- Retail establishment: the application of the treaty freedoms of the TFEU and the application of the Services Directive (client: Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment).
The CPC also provides advice, in particular through the participation of our experts in advisory committees and sounding board groups, such as:
- Parliamentary Committee of Inquiry Fyra (House of Representatives of The Netherlands);
- Commission of Procurement Experts (Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate);
- Municipal Law Advisory Committee (Association of Dutch Municipalities); and
- Investigative powers of municipal audit offices (Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations).